Friday, June 12, 2009

One of A Kind

I am me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.

Therefore, everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone choose it.

However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, whatever I think and feel is me. Take me for me!

Could I have been anyone other than me? If you still believe in stereotypes, you haven't met me.

Who I am is the possibility of absolute authenticity, passionate leadership, and something else (guess what?)!

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

Sometimes, I wake up early, so I can be with "ME" even longer!

My life would be perfect, if I just had a few more hours in the day.

I choose to make every day a Zippity-do-dah-day.

I was born alive and I live that way. If I was any better, there would be two of me!

I'm too blessed to be stressed, and I refuse to be depressed. I'm finer than a frog hair split 28 ways.

There are two mantras in life, "yum" and "yuk". Mine is "yum".

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

To be old and wise you must first be young and dumb.

Everything I ever needed to know, I learned in kindergarten.

I learn more and more about less and less until eventually I know everything about nothing.

I have to remember to put the corks in my ears at night or my brain will leak out.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

If I had life to live over again, I'd pay better attention. I blame it all on my roots.

I tried sanity once, but it was an excruciating bore.

I don't suffer from insanity. I'm loving every minute of it.

I didn't just fall off a turnip truck. I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to do.

Sometimes, I feel like two-thirds Rice Krispies…past Snap and Crackle, but just shy of Pop!

No. I'm not crazy, but I am a carrier!

You're just jealous that the voices talk to me!

What do you mean I have an attitude?

Every time I try to see things your way, I get a headache.

Life is like sandpaper... rough!

I know God will only give me what I can handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.

I used to be snow white, but I drifted.

I can resist anything...except temptation.

I don't need a miracle, but I could use a push in the right direction.

I keep pulling myself up by my bootstraps, but they keep breaking.

I once had a handle on life, but it broke. I live in a state of perpetual confusion.

I'm so wound up I could ride my pony bare back and bare bottomed. I'll never do "THAT" again!

I learn by my mistakes. Trouble is, it will take more than one lifetime to learn all that.

Sometimes, it’s tragic. Sometimes, it’s magic. I have a good life all the same.

"Great minds are always misunderstood." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Be brilliant only for short periods of time. Otherwise, people start expecting it from you.

Half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it so that the other half may reach you.

My goal in life is to amass a large assortment of interesting stories.

Since I have already amassed quite a few I suppose I should amass some more.


- Oculus

3 comments:

Tomboy Tigress said...

Nice post Oculus Prime!! I'm digging your positive vibe. :)

Anonymous said...

This was cool! I'm feelin' it.

Sharp Implements said...

I loved this one, may I steal quite a few lines from it?